Trainings for organizations
on inclusive programs
Over 4 years of our practice more than 7,000 people have been trained in inclusive mode! This figure reflects the high demand and social demand for the curriculum.
The world is becoming more diverse. Brands no longer review their target audience as a strictly demographically limited circle of people and are expanding communications with a wide variety of groups. Society responds positively to such initiatives. According to a Google survey, 64% of respondents trust brands leading inclusive campaigns more.
What is Inclusive Communications training?
We have prepared trainings for you and your team for 1 and 2 days.
The team discusses cases about overcoming barriers and learns interaction with visitors with increased needs on real working situations, without violating their rights.
– Interactive approach, 100% involvement of each participant;
– Case analysis, answers to questions, consolidation of results;
– 90% of practical tools already ready for implementation.
What will you get as a result?
– Improving the level of service, customer orientation and rating of your company;
– Increase in profit due to a well-built service;
– Permanent loyal customers;
– Positive image.