training courses for specialists and parents
EVEN TO GROW A FLOWER YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE LAWS OF GROWTH… THE DEVELOPMENT OF A CHILD IS MUCH MORE MULTIFACETED AND COMPLEX
Our Center provides training for parents, specialists of early, pre-school, secondary and higher education, inclusive service. We are an experimental space for the city’s educational infrastructure. Parents, together with teachers, specialists in the field of inclusion, do a lot of work to prepare the child for inclusion in society. We always approach the development of an inclusive environment holistically and think about how to prepare society for the inclusion of special children. That is why we are implementing a project for consulting and training specialists and parents. We strive to shape the public perception of inclusiveness as a social norm, to form empathic relations between the participants of inclusive process. The child should have a place to be included, the inclusive infrastructure of the city should be developed, there should be those who will meet the child in society not out of pity, but sincerely, cordially, with a deep understanding of the meaning and pragmatics of inclusion.
We strive to form a public perception of inclusion as a social norm, to form an empathic attitude between participants in the inclusive process.
The child should have somewhere to be included, the inclusive infrastructure of the city should be developed, there should be those who will meet the child in society not out of pity, but sincerely, cordially, with a deep understanding of the meaning and pragmatics of inclusion.
Why Inclusion is a social necessity:
- All children in an inclusive environment develop, do not adapt, do not memorize content, namely, develop – mentally, emotionally, psychostructurally
- All participants in the inclusive process consciously build a safe social model of interaction – empathy. This means that children really learn to be friends, empathize with others, come to each other’s aid, work in a team, make decisions…
- Children learn to perceive the world as it is – diverse and limitless, which entails the formation of creative thinking and research interest in knowledge
- In an inclusive situation, the level of anxiety and feelings of danger in children and adults decreases
- Many studies around the world have proven a higher level of academic performance in normotypic children studying in an inclusive model compared to their peers from non-inclusive schools.